1. The injection device and the clamping device are on the same vertical centerline, and the mold is opened and closed in the up and down direction. Its floor space is only about half of that of a horizontal machine, so it is about twice as productive when converted into floor space.
2. Easy to realize insert molding. Because the surface of the mold faces upwards, the insert is easy to place and position. Using the model with the lower template fixed and the upper template movable, and the combination of the belt conveyor device and the manipulator, fully automatic insert molding can be easily realized.
3. The weight of the mold is supported by the horizontal template to open and close up and down, and the phenomenon that the template cannot be opened and closed due to the gravity of the mold like a horizontal machine will not occur. It is conducive to maintaining the accuracy of machinery and molds for durability.
4. The cavity of each plastic part can be taken out by a simple manipulator, which is conducive to precision molding.
5. Generally, the surrounding of the clamping device is open and open, and it is easy to configure various automatic devices, which is suitable for the automatic molding of complex and delicate products.
6. The belt conveyor is easy to be installed in the middle of the mold, which is convenient for automatic molding production.
7. It is easy to ensure the resin fluidity in the mold and the consistency of the mold temperature distribution.
8. Equipped with rotating table, moving table and inclined table, it is easy to realize insert molding and in-mold combination molding.
9. In the small batch trial production, the mold structure is simple, low cost, and easy to unload.
10. Having withstood the test of many earthquakes, the vertical machine has better seismic resistance than the horizontal machine due to its low center of gravity.
1. That is to say, the mainframe has no height restriction on the factory building due to its low fuselage.
2. When the product can fall automatically, automatic molding can be realized without using a manipulator.
3. Due to the low body, it is convenient to supply materials and easy to overhaul.
4. The mould needs to be installed by crane.
5. When multiple units are arranged side by side, the molded products can be easily collected and packaged by the conveyor belt.