In order to let everyone know about high-quality injection molding machines more effectively, I have collected detailed explanations of various specifications of some high-quality injection molding machines. I hope to help you a lot.
1. The injection weight is an important parameter of a high-quality injection molding machine. It is a commonly used parameter for selecting an injection molding machine, expressed in grams and ounces. Although this parameter is simple and clear, it is easily misunderstood.
2. Determine the injection volume. For example, if the injection product is PS material, the injection volume is WPS=(1.3～1.1)*(product weight + total gate system weight).
3. The relationship between injection weight and volume. Injection weight is not the specific gravity of injection volume multiplied by PS. You must know that injection weight is measured, and injection volume is theoretical.
4. When purchasing a high-quality injection molding machine with sufficient injection weight, you should not choose an injection molding machine whose injection weight is exactly equal to the weight of the plastic part plus the weight of the runner plastic.
5. An injection molding machine with a high injection weight cannot be used to avoid errors when the injection molding machine injects small products.
6. The clamping force of a high-quality injection molding machine is an important parameter in the market. This is the clamping force of the injection molding machine to the mold during processing.
7. Screw diameter On the injection device, many manufacturers provide a variety of screw diameter model options.
8. The aspect ratio is the ratio of the length of the screw to the length of the screw diameter.
The above is a detailed explanation of some specifications of high-quality injection molding machines.