All-electric injection molding machines are mainly used to process waste plastic films (industrial packaging films, agricultural plastic films, greenhouse films, beer bags, handbags, woven bags, agricultural convenience bags, pots, barrels, beverage bottles, furniture, daily necessities, etc.). The all-electric injection molding machine is a plastic recycling machine widely used and popular in the waste plastic recycling industry.
Features of all-electric injection molding machine
1. After all plastics are classified, crushed and cleaned, they can be produced, dry, wet but not dry, not dry, not dry.
2. Separating, cleaning, feeding and manufacturing pellets from raw materials are automatic.
3. The all-electric injection molding machine makes full use of the high-pressure friction uninterrupted heating system for automatic heating production, which avoids continuous heating and saves electricity and energy.
4. The electromechanical separation of the all-electric injection molding machine is easy to operate.
5. The spiral cylinder is made of carbon structural steel.
6. The all-electric injection molding machine has a beautiful appearance and can be painted according to customer requirements.
All-electric injection molding machine repair
1. Impurities are not allowed to enter the hopper and barrel, and hard materials such as metal, sand, stone, etc. are strictly prohibited from entering the hopper and barrel.
2. The preheating time should be sufficient. Generally, the temperature should be kept constant for 15 minutes when the set temperature is reached. Before driving, the manual drive pulley should be light.
3. The screw of the all-electric injection molding machine can only be started at a low speed, and the idling time should not exceed 2 minutes. After the hungry feeding, the feeding speed can be gradually increased.
4. The new type reducer runs for 500 hours and needs to be replaced with new oil. In the future, the quality of the oil should be checked regularly. The oil mixed with impurities or aging needs to be replaced at any time. At the same time, the oil level below the specified height needs to be replenished in time. From next time on, the reducer will change the oil every 3000 hours.
5. The screw of the lifting mechanism of the all-electric injection molding machine is filled with low temperature grease before leaving the factory, and then wiped once a week to replenish the grease.
6. When the main motor is a DC motor, the motor brush should be checked once a month, the record is good, and the carbon brush should be replaced if necessary.
7. The electronic control cabinet should be cleaned once a month.
8. The all-electric injection molding machine checks the wear of the screw and cylinder every quarter, and obtains a good record.
9. Check the gears, bearings and oil seals of the gearbox every year.
10. The all-electric injection molding machine should be checked daily, including the lubrication of each lubricating part, the temperature rise and noise of each rotating part bearing, the unit vibration, the current and voltage display of the motor and the electric heater, the lubricating cooling water temperature, and the extruded product The quality and so on.
11. When the machine is shut down for a long time, measures such as anti-rust and anti-fouling should be taken.