1. The melting temperature of the automatic bottle blowing machine TM: For crystalline polymers, the temperature at which the three-dimensional remote order state of the macromolecular chain structure changes to the disordered viscous flow state is also called the melting point. It is the lower limit of the crystalline polymer molding processing temperature.
2. The glass transition temperature TG of the automatic bottle blowing machine refers to the temperature transition from the glass state to the highly elastic state or amorphous polymer (including partially crystalline polymer). It is the lowest temperature at which the macromolecular segment of the amorphous polymer moves freely and the upper limit of the working temperature of the finished product.
3. Inactive temperature of automatic bottle blowing machine: the highest temperature of inactive under certain pressure. If the material does not flow out of the mold, the pressure will increase by 10 degrees, and then apply a constant pressure of the same size until the melt flows out of the mold, that is, the temperature is reduced by 10 degrees.
4. The movement temperature of the automatic blow molding machine TF: refers to the temperature at which the amorphous polymer changes from a highly elastic state to a viscous state. It is the lower limit of the processing temperature of amorphous plastics.
5. Decomposition temperature TD: The polymer in a viscous state increases the degradation of the molecular chain by increasing the degradation temperature of the polymer chain to the decomposition temperature.More about:Bottle Machine