RO water treatment system for mineral water plant
1. Master can design and produce the water treatment system according to customer's raw water quality report or customer requirement with World health organization living instant-drinking water standard.
2. All the valves, pipeline will be with stainless steel SUS304 or SUS316L, with compact structure.
3. All the machine will be PLC controlled, can be operated automatically, and also have installed with conductivity meter monitor, pressure gauge and flow meter. All the parameter in the machine can be monitored easily.
4. With the high pressure pump, the raw water will be pumped into the quartz sand filter, passing through the quartz sand in the filter, any particle more than 20 um will be filtered, such as sediment, manganese, rust, colloid material, mechanical impurities, suspended solid,etc.
5. And then the water will pass through the active carbon filter, which will adsorb the smell and chemical residual in the water;
6. With the third step of sodium filter, the heavy metal content in the water will be reduced, which will result the water more health for drinking;
7. With the above three pre-treatment, the water is more clean than used to.
But still not come to the best condition. During the whole process, one of the major process is reverse osmosis with special membrane, to protect the membrane in the reverse osmosis more better, we have to add the precise filter, which is used for cleaning the final big volume substance in water.
8. After the above 4 treatment, the water will be pumped into reverse osmosis device, and then about 70% of the raw water will come to be pure water, others will be waste water and then drain out of the water treatment system.
9.The membrane in the reverse osmosis device will be with 0.001 micron pore size, after this process, 99.2% of the heavy metal ion, carcinogen etc in water will be absolutely removed.